SINT_JANSHUISMOLEN | Hey! Belgium
 

Windmills have graced Bruges’ ramparts ever since the construction of the outer city wall at the end of the 13th century. Today only four specimens are left on Kruisvest. The Sint-Janshuis Mill, built in 1770 and still standing on its original site, is the only mill still grinding flour and open to visitors.

Want to stay up to date? Subscribe now!

Chat with Hey! Belgium